We at the Xena Library have an exciting goal . . . an index site with links to every Xena fanfic story available! This is very much a "work in progress", so please check back often. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Rio or . You can also contact us on The Xena Library Forum, courtesy of Lori on the Fan Fiction Reviews Forum.
• eBooks are now available for Lonely No More by Norsebard.
• The Academy of Bards has 10 new Halloween stories in their The Royal Academy of Bards Halloween Invitational 2014. Read new stories from D.J. Belt, Geonn Cannon, D, Lois Cloarec Hart, Lazy Laziel, Silverwriter01, Mickey Minner, Norsebard, Kim Pritekel, Phineus Redux, and Texabard aka Linda Crist (it's a Carson and Kennedy short story!).
• eBooks are now available for Together by Icebard.
"A love story set in southwest England. Vibeke Kaestner lives alone and has no close friends or relationships. She lives a quiet life that is pleasant in some ways but also rather empty. But when she meets the charmingly eccentric Ember Leaves, everything changes for both of them. The connection between them becomes a magical source of happiness and awareness that imbues even the simplest moments with joy and fulfilment. Novel, 113,000 words.” — Academy of Bards What’s New September 3rd, 2014
• eBooks are now available for Daisy-Belle Series.. This is part 3 of Norsebard's
• Congratulations to the September 2014 Writer's Studio Award winner, Incarnations I: The Chosen Road by Icebard. eBooks for the Incarnations Series are now available in the eBook Library.
"Set in a dystopian near future. When a young woman in an impossible situation witnesses a beating, she wishes she could help the victims; then watches as another woman intervenes. Everything is about to change."
• eBooks are now available for Armageddon’s Arrival by Schawny-boi.
“Xena and Gabrielle are sent into the future by Ares to stop the world from ending.”
• eBooks are now available for Mickey's Big Weekend by Norsebard. This is the sequel to Mickey's Big Break.
Xena's worse fears have come true and knowledge of her relationship with Gabrielle has made Gabrielle a target for those who oppose the Empress. Intrigue, betrayal, and conspiracyimperil alliances, friendships, and lives. Xena soon discovers that no one is above suspicion as she exposes a plot that threatens to thwart her plans of conquest.
Will Xena rescue Gabrielle or will Xena be too late to save her? Will the Treaty with the Amazons be ratified or will the Amazon Queen be collateral damage in the growing conspiracy? Will Xena and Gabrielle be reunited or will unforeseen forces jeopardise their happiness and risk the fate of all whom they love?
• Posted eBooks forby Norsebard
• Posted eBooks for Chronicles of the Empress Book 2: Long Live The Empress! by Norsebard
• Posted eBooks for Chronicles of the Empress Book 1: A Tale of Two Castles by Norsebard.
• Wendy Arthur has posted beta versions of her uber stories After the Sunset and In A Heartbeat (After the Sunset - Part 2) on her site. The final story in this trilogy, In Your Arms (After the Sunset - Part 3), is coming soon!
• Posted eBooks for Caught in the Crossfire by Norsebard.
"A story of two very charismatic women who will soon become entrenched in your hearts. Amanda Peters, the beautiful, tender schoolteacher and mother of her precious baby daughter, does not know what's in her future when Raven Stevens joins her class, for Raven is the much loved "daughter" of Jake, a tall gorgeous, construction worker. When their paths meet, will Amanda come to realize what her ex-husband and his mother already know? "
Unbroken by Unbroken-Mold (aka Carrie Ryan and K. Darblynne)
"In the lives of everyday people, Life's trials either leave you stronger and humming a happy tune or break you in two, shattering hopes and dreams as each day goes by. The question that we need to ask ourselves is a simple one: Are you Unbroken? UBER - Brooke X & Sam G -Brooke owns Brownstone Records and is hiding a BIG secret from her sis's new roommate, Sam." -- Unbroken-Mold
Gabrielle learns the true nature of her tattoo.
Thank you Cheri from C-Spot Reviews for a glowing review of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:
". . . For a story that took less than 5 minutes to read, I found myself drawn in and connected. I like her writing style, too. . ."
We'd like to take a moment to thank our friend, Tracy Cogliano, whose hard work has made our job infinitely easier. Tracy provided us with a list of over 13,000 Xena fanfic stories, complete with links, ratings, summaries . . . all sorted by author! Tracy, thank you.
And, thank you to Miroir d'Arc for the screencap at the top of the page.
I'd also like to thank the web hosts, reviewers, authors, artists and fellow indexers who have shown me the kindness and generosity that I've come to associate with this community. Thank you.